Sunday, 19 April 2015

Girl gives Birth to Baby Boy in Oyo after Having Sex with Snake [PHOTO]


It sounds unbelievable, but from the account of 19-year-old Kehinde Adegoke, it really happened. The teenager who is an indigene of Ogbomoso in Oyo State, but whose parents live in Minna, Niger State, has told Sunday Tribune how she had sex with a snake in her dream for four years and eventually got pregnant without any physical relationship with any man.

Not only that, Kehinde was delivered of a baby boy in the early hours of March 28, 2015. The baby, however, brought strangeness as he had two teeth protruding from the gum in its lower jaw. He however died on Sunday, March 29 without any ill health pinned to him.

Do you know Nigeria spent $61bn to help free SA and others from Apartheid?


A reminder to ignorant South Africans who feel the need to attack those who helped them in ways that can never be repaid.

Explosion Rocks Kogi State Deputy Governor’s Residence in Lagos


The house is the Lagos State residence of the Kogi State Deputy Governor. Mr. Yomi Awoniyi. The explosion was said to have been caused by a leakage from the cooking gas cylinder. Three occupants in the house, including Mrs. Awoniyi were said to have been trapped, while the driver who was outside washing cars was reportedly injured from the explosion. It was learnt that the four victims were later taken to St. Maria hospital, Yaba hospital immediately they were rescued.

A source said part of the building was badly damaged and collapsed following the explosion.

Nigeria's Ambassador to South Africa says no need for evacuation of Nigerians yet


The Nigerian Ambassador to South Africa, Martin Cobham has ruled out the option of evacuating Nigerians from South Africa for now following strings of Xenophobic attacks.

"I will not want to subscribe to immediate evacuation. We want to look at this thing in three phases - The lower, middle and Higher threat. We can only appeal to our people to abide by the host country's laws, avoid indiscriminate clashes and violence and work with local authorities" he said

People stood by while this Mozambique man was stabbed to death in SA [PHOTOS]


People stood by while a Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole, was cornered, stabbed in the heart and left to die. This happened yesterday in Johannesburg and yes, he died from his wounds. Killed just for being from another African country.. and the story told by the journalist who witnessed this brutal stabbing is heartbreaking! See more photos and read the full story from Times Live after the cut...

The brutal death of Emmanuel Sithole
As told by Beauregard Tromp and James Oatway for Timeslive.co.za

Pastor Tunde Bakare: “'Everyone who has ever thought Buhari will Die, Will Die before Him'


Check out the prayer point the Senior Pastor of the Latter Rain Assembly (LRA), Pastor Tunde Bakare unleashed earlier on today in church on behalf of president-elect Muhammadu Buhari. ''Everyone who has ever thought GMB will die, he will attend their funeral''. Bakare is definitely not playing. He also called for prayers for President Jonathan and Vice President-elect Yemi Osinbajo.

Mr Ibu star loses mum to diabetes


Popular Nollywood actor, John Okafor aka Mr Ibu is currently mourning the passing away of his mum, Victoria Okafor.
According to reports, Okafor lost his mum Victoria Okafor on Saturday, April 18, 2015 after the 90-years old surrendered to a long battle with diabetes.

NANS warns South Africa-Stop Xenophobic attacks in 7 days or we will retaliate in Nigeria


The National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), has given the South African Government a seven day ultimatum to stop the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians and other Africans resident in that country,or face reprisal attacks in Nigeria.

Their stance was made known in a statement issued to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja on Saturday.The statement, signed by Nwankwo Ezekiel, NAN’s Public Relations Officer, reads

“ NANS condemns the sudden surge of attacks and deaths of our brothers and sisters and loss of their properties in South Africa as a result of xenophobia attacks.

Saturday, 18 April 2015

CNN Released Video of Attacks on Immigrants in South Africa - Watch Video



'They're killing us for no reason.' - Mobs in #South#Africa, armed with machetes and firearms, are attacking foreigners as anti-immigration sentiment runs high. #SayNotoXenophobia

Xenophobia: South Africans Finally Launch Attack on Nigerians, while Obanikoro assures Nigerians of Safety


Ikechukwu Anyene, president of the Nigerian union in South Africa, has confirmed a xenophobic attack on a Nigerian community, days after ongoing xenophobic attacks in the southern African country began.

Speaking with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) from Pretoria, South Africa, Anyene said the mechanic workshop of a Nigerian was completely destroyed early on Friday in Johannesburg.

“In the early hours of today, the mechanic workshop of a Nigerian, with 10 cars and all the tools inside, was destroyed by some South Africans,” he said.

South African Ladies Caught on camera stealing fom shops in SA [PHOTOS]


What a national disgrace. Are our brothers and sisters in South Africa so hungry that their ladies will turn to day light thieves after shop owners escape from their attacks? This is sad! See more photos after the cut below...

Friday, 17 April 2015

Strange illness in Ondo state that has killed 14 connected to exhumed corpse [GRAPHIC PHOTOS]


Yesterday, we heard about a strange illness in a community in Ondo state that has killed at least 14 people who woke up blind, with headache, rashes on their bodies and died 24 hours later.

According to new reports, it's not a medical condition. The state commissioner for Information and Strategy said the illness and sudden death is connected to an exhumed corpse in the community. He said people who've died so far were those who had contact with the people who exhumed the corpse.

Davido and friends beat up fellow Nigerian artiste MC Galaxy in the Studio


The unfortunate incident happened 2 days ago at producer Shizzi's studio in Lekki. Report has it that Sekem crooner MC Galaxy was attacked and badly injured by Davido and his gang. According to a reliable industry source, MC Galaxy, Davido (they have collaborated before) B-Red, Shizzi, Davido's driver, a guy named Lati and other HKN members were at Shizzi's studio working and laughing when suddenly things turned ugly.

According to someone who witnessed the beat down, trouble started after MC Galaxy told B-Red that he (Galaxy) was more popular than him (B-Red). B-Red didn't agree and they went back and forth. Then an HKN Gang member, who is a Ghanaian artist, told MC Galaxy that he was not funny as a comedian. MC Galaxy replied, telling him that he was an unknown artist, and they went back and forth yabbing each other. They said all of a sudden Davido came out from the studio and asked MC Galaxy to leave.

Mozambique, Malawi, Congo, bar South Africans from entering their country


The Malawian and Congolese government have reportedly stopped all South Africans from entering their country following the recent Xenophobic attacks where a few of their citizens were killed and their businesses destroyed.

Orekoya Kids' Nanny Kidnapper Begs for Forgiveness, Said Kids Belonged to Waje


The nanny, who kidnapped three Orekoya children in the Surulere area of Lagos State, has begged for forgiveness and said her husband, Waheed Kareem, is the mastermind of the kidnap.

While being paraded at the Lagos State Police Command Headquatres in Ikeja, the nanny, who adopted a pseudonym, Mary Akinloye, to deceive the Orekoyas, confessed that her actual name was Funmilayo Adeyemi, a 35-year-old indigene of Osun State. PUNCH Metro reports she said she was contacted for maid jobs through her brother-in-law and his wife, who were always online to track posts.

"God has blessed me" - Chris Brown shares adorable pics of daughter Royalty

 Chris Brown shares adorable pics of daughter Royalty

Since she was revealed, Chris Brown has not publicly acknowledged her. She has been on his tour bus and all but for the first time, he shared her photos.They are even rocking matching outfits.
I guessing he is now moving on from Karrueche and has found love in his daughter.
She is so cute. See another photo below...

Prophet TB Joshua predicted South Africa’s xenophobic attacks 2 years ago [WATCH VIDEO]


A video has surfaced showing Nigerian pastor, T.B. Joshua, warning South Africans of a “youth revolt” in their nation which would result in deaths of “certain people”.

The clip, uploaded to Joshua’s popular YouTube channel Emmanuel TV, says the controversial cleric prophesied about the deadly xenophobic attacks spreading across South Africa on Sunday 28th July 2013.

Watch video clip below...

Attack on shops owned by other Africans continue in South Africa


Despite the global outcry over the recent Xenophobic attacks in South Africa on African migrants, Eastern Johannesburg yesterday night into the early hours of this morning recorded fresh attacks on shops owned by foreigners while a car and a building believed to be owned by a foreigner was set ablaze.

Finding 'juju' placed in various corners made me move out of Govt house - Gov Ajimobi


Re-elected governor of Oyo state, Abiola Ajimobi has explained why he moved out of his official residence to his private residence. He said he moved out of the Government House to stay in his own private home after he discovered fetish things placed inside the house by some unidentified people.

He said his spiritual fathers aka Alfas advised him to move out of the government house so that the evil plans of those placing the sacrifices (ebo) within the premises will not work.

Muslims throw 12 Nigerian Christians into The Sea Enroute Italy


Italian police said Thursday they had arrested a group of African migrants after witnesses said they threw 12 passengers overboard following a row about religion on a boat headed to Europe.

The deadly dispute, which saw a group of Muslim passengers allegedly attack a group of Christian passengers, coincided with reports of a new migrant drowning tragedy.

Four days after a migrant shipwreck off the coast of Libya, in which 400 people are believed to have died, another 41 migrants were missing feared drowned Thursday after their dinghy sank en route to Italy, Italian media reported.